• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How would you invest £100,000

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you might get some change back as well..............
    Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      If I had 100K I would use the money to hire a hitman to eliminate you for being a tedious bore.
      I'd do it for a fiver.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Sounds like a pseudo-intellect that has just read a chapter of Cloud Atlas to me

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105
          Sounds like a pseudo-intellect that has just read a chapter of Cloud Atlas to me
          I sincerely hope that was a joke.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've researched into high class whores and found the ROI to be very bad. In fact it can be a negative ROI when she leaves with the cash, and then the wife can find out and leave with most of your remaining assets.

Still looking.....

Comment

Are you sure?

Heidi Fleiss
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                Are you sure?

Heidi Fleiss
                Ooooooo I so nearly opened that up at work!

Comment

Working...
                X