• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Did you have to use your Honours Degree in Engineering to take your shoes and socks off to do that?

When are you going to admit you were wrong on your previous errors today, eh?
    I asked you to give us a .35 Watt device that can take a 150 ton load up 10 meters in a year on another thread and as yet you still have not produced that device.

You don't have a degree, you are out of work constantly. Those 2 facts seem to be linked.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      More to be pitied than despised.
      Nice try, you ignorant pile of pigswill
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Nice try, you ignorant pile of pigswill
        No mate, I insist. You have the last word.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          here we go. he was partially right, but here is a fuller history

ancient zeros
          And that's a better source than wikipedia?
          You really are a prize moron of the first order.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I asked you to give us a .35 Watt device that can take a 150 ton load up 10 meters in a year on another thread and as yet you still have not produced that device.
            No you didn't. You were just WRONG.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

And I suppose your erroneous statement means you're a "no book, makes things up on the spur of the moment, castrated eunuch".

Churchill is right

Ancient Arabs had the zero but didn't call it a zero
              Hindus had the zero and called it a zero
              medieval Arabs had the zero from the Hindus and incorporate it into base 10
              CUK have a zero, discover he is base and call it The SasGuru

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I don't really understand the mindset of anti-semites, islamophobes, racists, extreme nationalists, homophobes etc.

Do they all wake up one morning and think 'I know what I'm missing! Somebody to hate!'

It seems a bit sad really.
                WHS. I'm appalled at the unwarranted antisemitic sentiments expressed within these pages. We should not blame the Jews for what's going on in the middle east, it's Israel and whoever it is that lives there. That's not racist, it's countryist, which I think is still okay?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Churchill is right

Ancient Arabs had the zero but didn't call it a zero
                  Hindus had the zero and called it a zero
                  medieval Arabs had the zero from the Hindus and incorporate it into base 10
                  CUK have a zero, discover he is base and call it The SasGuru

If you are capable of following logical arguments, can understand some semi-complicated concepts and can read words longer than 4 letters I recommend:

Amazon.com: The Nothing that Is: A Natural History of Zero (9780195142372): Robert Kaplan, Ellen Kaplan: Books

Otherwise keep babbling away like a fool.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you are capable of following logical arguments, can understand some semi-complicated concepts and can read words longer than 4 letters I recommend:

Amazon.com: The Nothing that Is: A Natural History of Zero (9780195142372): Robert Kaplan, Ellen Kaplan: Books

pea brain
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You've been "foogling" again, haven't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X