• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

base 60
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Have you ever made a constructive or informative post on this or any other forum?
      Yes the one above for starters.
      Even you must have learned something today.

FFS, its painful trying to drum things into special needs type people.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.
        Nothing wrong with that, business is business my boy. You're just jealous.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          Louis Theroux Meets The Ultra Zionists tonight @ 9pm on BBC2.

Hmmm, I doubt it but I will reserve my judgement until after the show.
          It's not really working out that way, is it?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Yes the one above for starters.
            Even you must have learned something today.

FFS, its painful trying to drum things into special needs type people.
            I was commenting on your need to dive into wikipedia.

Comment

Have you ever made a constructive or informative post on this or any other forum?
              I think it's a common problem with people who get all there information from wikipedia or the web. When I did my research stuff, we always had the odd person who used one source only (either through laziness or a hectic social life)
              they were known derisively as 'one book willies'. they always missed the point, were not rounded or grounded, and were usually adamant that they were right.
              SG, sadly, is a one book willy

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Nothing wrong with that, business is business my boy. You're just jealous already.
                ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  I think it's a common problem with people who get all there information from wikipedia or the web. When I did my research stuff, we always had the odd person who used one source only (either through laziness or a hectic social life)
                  they were known derisively as 'one book willies'. they always missed the point, were not rounded or grounded, and were usually adamant that they were right.

More to be pitied than despised.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

And I suppose your erroneous statement means you're a "no book, makes things up on the spur of the moment, castrated eunuch".

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

More to be pitied than despised.
                      here we go. he was partially right, but here is a fuller history

ancient zeros
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X