• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Incredible wind down under

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont joke - this is a SERIOUS situation unfolding right now.
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
      Dont joke - this is a SERIOUS situation unfolding right now.
      I'll have you know we take EVERYTHING seriously here on CUK General forum.

HTH

Comment

Go on wx, give us the inside scoop. Don't imagine you managed to get down there for this one?

BBC News - Queenslanders braced for 'catastrophic' cyclone
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
          Don't joke - this is a SERIOUS situation unfolding right now.
          Good point.

BBC News: typhoon to batter Australian coast.
          Never before has the phrase "Tie me kangaroo down, Sport" been more relevant...

It's ******* cold, wet and windy this morning. It's times like this I feel like moving to Australia. Oh wait...

They say the cyclone about to hit Australia could be the worst disaster they have ever seen. Don't they remember losing the ashes last month on home turf?

A huge cyclone is headed for the East coast of Australia, and people are fleeing their homes. If only they had homes to flee from...

BBC News: 'Australia unveils new flood tax'
          Bloody hell, don't go giving the government ideas.

As the floods in Australia start to recede, many questions are being asked about how the disaster will affect the Australian economy and will the nation ever truly recover? But I feel that there's a bigger question that needs answering. Is all this water going down the drain clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Just saw an advert on TV saying, 'There's nothing like Australia!'. How about Atlantis?

It was the official national day of Australia on Wednesday so to celebrate it I went swimming.

I was travelling through Australia recently when I stopped to ask for directions. I knew something bad had happened when he told me to go starboard at the next set of traffic lights.

At least Australia has a Lake District now.

BBC NEWS. Australia floods menace Victoria.
          And Bruce and Sheila and Robbo and ...

Caught a bus this morning. Last time I go on a fishing holiday in Australia.

When Australia lost the Ashes, Sheila was heard to say "Well, it could be worse, it could be raining". Well Sheila, what could be worse now, snakes swimming through towns?

How ironic that Australia's most famous TV programme is 'Neighbours' when most of the country now doesn't have any. Adds a whole new meaning to "Home and Away" too...

There's a new Geography GCSE exam question. "Mark the map where Australia used to be."

"Visit Australia for sun, sea and great watersports" is what DodgyAgent's travel agent told him. They forgot to tell him he'd also need an oxygen tank and a reinforced wet suit just to go shopping.

Not only do Australia go and lose the Ashes on home soil for the first time in 24 years, but then we spank them at Twenty20 as well. I guess when it rains for them it really pours!

What with petrol prices soaring and the V.A.T. increase, I'm really struggling financially. I'm finding it so hard just to keep my head above water. So I'm moving to Australia...

I never really understood why people described Australia as 'down under'. But it's making sense now.

New TV series from Australia starting next week: Floaty the Dead Kangaroo.

How ironic are those Australia immigration adverts now? I'm sure they're flooded with requests.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

[QUOTE=d000hg;1272884]Go on wx, give us the inside scoop. Don't imagine you managed to get down there for this one?

ABC have live coverage that seems to be available to us in the UK - here
              www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Active content removed
                What did you post then, Mich?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  What did you post then, Mich?
                  Mich posted Kevin Bloody Wilson's "Mick Me Mate The Master Farter".

And, like everything KBW does, it's NSFW.

Lyrics.

Video: YouTube - Kevin Bloody Wilson - Mick Me Mate The Master Farter

I laughed so hard at the "scorched the grass" line that I've hurt my chest again.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X