• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Junkie defends himself online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Very
    Schmoke and a pancake?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

In reference to the anonymous -ve rep I have just received:

Thread: Junkie defends himself...
      Wow! What an idiot or troll?
      Please, simply explain to me why someone who has got himself a criminal record growing illegal drugs to service his drug use is not a junkie.

I'm not the idiot here - it is the twat in court that is the idiot. Nor am I the troll, it was the twat that was in court that has a criminal record that objected to the local paper reporting the fact that he is drug-addicted criminal.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Please, simply explain to me why someone who has got himself a criminal record growing illegal drugs to service his drug use is not a junkie.

I'm not the idiot here - it is the twat in court that is the idiot. Nor am I the troll, it was the twat that was in court that has a criminal record that objected to the local paper reporting the fact that he is drug-addicted criminal.
        Have you been at the "Droopy" again dude?

Comment

Really, how unfair

I got loads of +ve for my posts

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Have you been at the "Droopy" again dude?
            Not yet. But clearly I might need to.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Really, how unfair

I got loads of +ve for my posts
              That'll be MF's love letters.

Comment

OK ok I'll bite.

This lad is just an idiot. Probably some weird kind of dope snobbery going on that the stuff from the dealers is crap so I'll grow me own hard core tulipe...

Brags about it in the pub, someone overhears, thinks what a knob, pulls a few strings, outs him in the local rag and he gets his just desserts.

Let me guess, part of his court order is to take whatever the skunk equivalent of methadone is to ween him off. Don't think so.

Not an addict, more of a bell end IYAM.

Comment

You've still not convinced me.

He is so driven by his need for a drug that he has got himself a criminal record.

That kind of need is an addiction He is a drug addict. A junkie is a drug addict.

If you choose, for political reasons, to exclude some of the drugs from the definitions according to your own personal values, that does not change the facts nor the law.

He is a criminal because of his need for his drugs. What's that if not a junkie?

Part of the trolling wind up (take it from me) is to make you story believable.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Part of the trolling wind up (take it from me) is to make you story believable.
                    Yer but he's learning

Comment

Yer but he's learning
                      Oh, stupid me.

Of course, Soupy is winding me up. And I fell for it.

Well done. <insert slow handclap smiley>

Comment

Working...
                      X