• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most important question of our time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most important quest must be "How do we stop the people who want to stop the enlargement?"

right?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Are bottoms going to get bigger? If not why not?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Can I suggest you visit the Low Countries, where ample booty is kept firm and shapely by cycling?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by ilovehr View Post
          Do I win?
          Nope.

Anyway, anything more than a handful is a waste.

Comment

Do I win?
            No.

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            The most important quest must be "How do we stop the people who want to stop the enlargement?"

right?
            Right.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I think we have the right to know why....or is it why not.....

Comment

Do I win?
                No
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

firm and shapely?
                  I like huge and wobbly.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I like huge and wobbly.
                    Then I think you are best suited to life in Britain or the USA.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

British womens breasts are actually getting bigger but this is due to the amount of fatty foods that they eat (fact). I notice this when going back to the UK that each year the girls upper bodies do seem to be getting increasingly larger, which is nice.
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X