• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is the North Pole?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The North Pole is the centre of the world. The edge of the world is the Antarctic which is a militarised zone. Look at the UN flag.

After the end of the second world war, the Allies were going to declare the world flat and FDR was going to be President of the Illuminati government. When FDR died, then the plan fell apart because Truman refused to participate. However, the flag design remained.

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
      Where is the North Pole?
      That way ---->
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Because the satellites orbit the equator and can't see as far as the North Pole?
        Download Satscape, that'll show you that not all satellites orbit round the equator.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          The North Pole is the centre of the world. The edge of the world is the Antarctic which is a militarised zone. Look at the UN flag.

After the end of the second world war, the Allies were going to declare the world flat and FDR was going to be President of the Illuminati government. When FDR died, then the plan fell apart because Truman refused to participate. However, the flag design remained.
          Nurse!!!

Medication for OG!

Comment

131 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Nurse!!!

Medication for OG!
              Mrs OG was looking over my shoulder when I posted this so it must be OK. However, as you are a member of a secret society dedicated to hiding this truth (how exactly did FDR die again?) your attempts to label me as insane are a shoddy ad hominem attack. Address the point!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Mrs OG was looking over my shoulder when I posted this so it must be OK. However, as you are a member of a secret society dedicated to hiding this truth (how exactly did FDR die again?) your attempts to label me as insane are a shoddy ad hominem attack. Address the point!
                Our chief weapon...

FDR outlived his usefulness...

Comment

Our chief weapon...
                  I thought that was surprise. And fear.

FDR outlived his usefulness...
                  Except he's not really dead, is he? You have him under guard at the South Pole perimeter.

Comment

Its gone 'innit?

The North Pole Is Melting: Scientific American

Comment

Working...
                    X