• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have people forgotton what food is for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you lend us £2.99 for a Subway?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I love MaccyD's. I genuinely think I'm addicted. It got so bad a few years back that I had to visit different restaurants because I was going so often it got embarrassing.

Comment

Several times a day often?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          I love MaccyD's. I genuinely think I'm addicted. It got so bad a few years back that I had to visit different restaurants because I was going so often it got embarrassing.
          Are we talking

What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Not many people know this -
            Subway is an outlet that sell 'subs', and subs were sold years before by sandwich shops. In those days a 'sub' was a roll, stuffed with gear, called a 'sub' because it resembled a submarine hull.
            In Germany, you will never find a subway, or a shop selling 'subs', but I would heartily recommend a 'U-257' torpedo from the 'Dive Dive - dive' in the 'UberAllestrasses' in Wlhemshaven.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Are we talking

Thank you. I shall print that and look at it every time I have a Mac Attack.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Not many people know this -
                Subway is an outlet that sell 'subs', and subs were sold years before by sandwich shops. In those days a 'sub' was a roll, stuffed with gear, called a 'sub' because it resembled a submarine hull.
                In Germany, you will never find a subway, or a shop selling 'subs', but I would heartily recommend a 'U-257' torpedo from the 'Dive Dive - dive' in the 'UberAllestrasses' in Wlhemshaven.

Is that in Hamburg?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Is that in Hamburg?
                  nein
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                    The bread is what puts me off Subway. It always seems to consist of some sawdust concoction. Strange, as they put emphasis on a choice of breads, but it always tastes foul.
                    WHS
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      I suspect that Subways new business model follows that of Dr Raven Sable (Famine) in Good Omens.

The Good Omens Lexicon
                      As a fan of TP it was unsurprising that I loved that book- the big surprise was when an ancestor of mine was mentioned as an author of predictions (he was an author but to my knowledge never did predictions)
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X