• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is there better named takeaway than this place?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a 'Cod Father',

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      It IS funny, that place was one of my fave sight seeing locations in Ireland

Chippy near me is called For Cods Sake.
      Now that one is funny!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It IS funny, that place was one of my fave sight seeing locations in Ireland
        I seem to recall it being quite expensive, but I'd had a skin full around temple bar and I NEEDED a kebab.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I seem to recall it being quite expensive, but I'd had a skin full around temple bar and I NEEDED a kebab.
          Actually I've never eaten in or from the place but they are everywhere - loads in Dublin and in most towns. My sis swears by their "taco fries" whatever they are!

We also have SuperMac's which is our version of MaccyD's. Till about 10 years ago if you wanted MaccyD's you had to go to Dublin or Cork... not sure if there was one in Galway?
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Might have to linky this picture below

Last edited by hyperD; 20 January 2011, 19:02. Reason: First picture not displaying too well
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Actually I've never eaten in or from the place but they are everywhere - loads in Dublin and in most towns. My sis swears by their "taco fries" whatever they are!

We also have SuperMac's which is our version of MaccyD's. Till about 10 years ago if you wanted MaccyD's you had to go to Dublin or Cork... not sure if there was one in Galway?
                A mate and I had a kebab from there years ago, one in Dublin. We were amazed by how they served the kebab all neatly rolled up - she still talks about it to this day.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

There used to be Chinese takeaway near us called the Wan King, not joking either.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Just an update.... Abrakebabra in our town at home has been taken over and is now called - Mc Donner

Hmmmmnnnnnn
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

We have a Chinese on the Main street called 'Yuk House' and a pizza place called 'Taking the Pizza'

Comment

Working...
                      X