• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News : Police arrest 32 year old in Jo Yeates Murder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find detective MF, however none of the links off that main page work.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Nice find detective MF, however none of the links off that main page work.
      His CV does. Lo and behold. He's worked at Majestic!

wines. probably
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

wines. probably
        Actually many of the links do work, just not the ones on the "Personal Stuff" page: "personal homepage", etc.

Comment

Have they found the w**k sock yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

wines. probably

however if you do a quick google for both company names they do seem to work together fairly often. There seems little chance he did not know her.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

"Right lads, we're all out of ideas on this Jo Yeates case. We've tried to pin it on the weirdy Scooby-Doo villain look-a-like landlord and got nowhere. We've done the Facebook appeal and the reconstruction - nice touch by the way with the Harry Potter snow people. Nothing. We're at a dead end here. Anyone got any ideas about anything we might have missed or anything else we could try?"

"Err, have we thought of talking to the fella who lives next door Guv?"

"Brilliant Perkins. There could be a promotion in this for you lad."
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Have they found the w**k sock yet?

Post two above yours.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

What is People flow analysis? Is that that vital serial killer skill where you dissolve the body in acid and then siphon them out into the drain?

PS I just ran Tabak's picture through my .NET facial wierdness analysis program. The chap is innocent.
                  PPS Anyway since when do IT people murder anyone? Apart from that chap who flew a plane into a tax office in the States. Kiling taxmen isn't really murder.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 20 January 2011, 15:48.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    PS I just ran Tabak's picture through my .NET facial wierdness analysis program. The chap is innocent.
                    Have you installed the Eye-Spacing Plug-In? They look too far apart for my liking.

And his ears are too low. Does your phrenology program consider that? The "Destructiveness" region is right above the ears so if they are too low that would make him a natural killer, obviously.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Funny you should mention that. I'm just back from the opticians, and they did measure how close my eyes were together. I'm sure they've never done that before. Maybe I'm next to have my day in The Sun.

Comment

Working...
                      X