• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birmingham: The best place to be a muslim

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    the article is describing economic deprevation (whether self inflicted or not)

the same came be said for any number of dives in any number of britains cities
    Actually it's not, it's describing what some would call assimilation. By Islam.

However I do agree with you that scum has no boundaries when it comes to colour or race as the below demonstrates:

Life for youths who battered man to death because it was 'funny' | Glasgow and West | STV News
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      Actually it's not, it's describing what some would call assimilation. By Islam.

However I do agree with you that scum has no boundaries when it comes to colour or race as the below demonstrates:

Life for youths who battered man to death because it was 'funny' | Glasgow and West | STV News
      Stories like that make me immediately think about capital punishment and brining it back.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Stories like that make me immediately think about capital punishment and brining it back.

No, no no. Just outsource their prison sentence to India and tell all the locals what they did.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          They have proper prison sentences in India.

Chap was sentenced to 15 years & death.

So, after 15 years in clink, they hanged him.
          It is indeed tempting to call for a death sentence, especially when you see the smirk on the second kid's face as he's led into court (filthy little turd-for-brains chav), but I'm not a supporter of sentencing on the basis of emotion. However, I think that in these cases, a life sentence really should be a life sentence, as in 'you will never again leave prison'.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            It is indeed tempting to call for a death sentence, especially when you see the smirk on the second kid's face as he's led into court (filthy little turd-for-brains chav), but I'm not a supporter of sentencing on the basis of emotion. However, I think that in these cases, a life sentence really should be a life sentence, as in 'you will never again leave prison'.
            "Unemotionally" sentence the "bananas" to the death of a thousand cuts.

Comment

Parts of Britain's inner cities are terrible shocker
              Of course by picking a Muslim area, we can imply that it's a uniquely Muslim phenomenon.
              Perhaps the author of the article should also have spent some time in a white-majority drug-raddled Glasgow estate for balance. I'm betting it would have been far worse.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Parts of Britain's inner cities are terrible shocker
                Of course by picking a Muslim area, we can imply that it's a uniquely Muslim phenomenon.Perhaps the author of the article should also have spent some time in a white-majority drug-raddled Glasgow estate for balance. I'm betting it would have been far worse.
                Excellent point SAS. I don't think racism is the key issue any more. It's a rapid decline in society in general which has overtaken specific 'isms'.

Comment

Chap was sentenced to 15 years & death.
                  So, after 15 years in clink, they hanged him.
                  Much cheaper the other way round I'd have thought.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Much cheaper the other way round I'd have thought.
                    A bit smelly though.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Not fun

Linky

Protests in Luton by two opposing groups will result in the largest police operation in the town's history.

Police said they were planning their largest ever operation to deal with a protest organised by the English Defence League for next month.

Because a counter demonstration is planned by the Unite against Fascism group on the same day, police are expecting up to 12,000 protesters.

A spokesman said at least 1,500 officers will be on duty on 5 February.

Comment

Working...
                      X