• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your ideal career?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recommendations for someone who can't be bothered answering 68 inane questions about entirely hypothetical situations?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Any recommendations for someone who can't be bothered answering 68 inane questions about entirely hypothetical situations?
      Get a job in testing, covers all types.

HTH
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Pay me and I'll tell you what you're good at.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          So that's three on here so far, not bad for being only 1% of the population.
          Not really Doctor Shipman.

It's like looking at the population of a prison and realising that there was a high proportion of murderer and psychopaths. Some places just attract certain personalities.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I did this test years ago when I first started on an I.T. graduate programme for a consultancy. Came out as ENTJ. Years later I did it again, it was still ENTJ but borderline ENTP.

Lord knows I'm depressed sitting in front of a PC all day long (unless there's pr0n to watch).

Comment

ESTP "Promoter": These are action-oriented people, often sophisticated, sometimes ruthless -- our "James Bonds." As mates, they are exciting and charming, but they have trouble with commitment. They make good promoters, entrepreneurs, and con artists. 13% of the total population.
              -----------------

Errrrrr...........................
              I am just dismissing this as complete rubbish
              "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
              SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

I'm still the only one with Feelings instead of Thinkings.

Off to have a little cry in the corner...

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  I'm still the only one with Feelings instead of Thinkings.

Off to have a little cry in the corner...
                  I have got Feelings not Thinkings too. If it were more accurate, it might say I have neither.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Pay me and I'll tell you what you're good at.
                    When you find out what I'm good at and just how good I am you'll be paying me for it.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

When you find out what I'm good at and just how good I am you'll be paying me for it.
                      I wouldn't pay someone to be Mr Boasty McSmugs.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X