• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weightloss not going well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Good advice Chubs.
    Worse thing is I've been so busy I haven't even been able to do any cage fighting. That coupled with the fact I sold my Playstation.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Yep, but what makes up the weight? A muscular person will be quite heavy, but a fatty might be much lighter; if you want to know about fat percentages you need to do weigh someone in and out of water, or get a professional to do an electrical impedence measurement (the home impedence meters tend to underestimate.

I'd say that it's better to just keep yourself fit; I know a few people who are rather chubby but physically fit, and plenty of thin people who aren't.
      I agree with that.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Not really. Plenty of tea, and a bottle of lucosade sport when I excercise.
        Unless you are doing a long strenuous exercise session or one in heat you don't need the lucozade sport, water will do fine. If you are on diet you may as well not drink something with extra calories in that you don't need to. Even if you do need it, you don't actually need to drink most of the bottle unless it's something like 25 degrees. If you find you are flagging you should look at your diet and when you eat your meals/snacks before exercise.

Oh the 2 litres of water a day thing is a myth as it includes everything with fluid in that you eat and drink during the day. So while caffeinated drinks count in the amount of fluid you consume in the day, you should cut back on the tea as loads of caffeine isn't good for you and may increase your appetite.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'd be fit as a flea if it wasnt for this damned leg.

got it in the war you know. fighting the japs. In Borneo. Damned crafty blighters those nips

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Ditch the Lucozade. How many calories are you taking in while exercising?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Ditch the Lucozade. How many calories are you taking in while exercising?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                That figures, it is the new rehydrating electrolyte low calorie one I think??

Comment

Good advice all round...

Lucosade = suger.

Just drink water instead.

Forget the gym.

My advice - buy a dog and walk it, twice a day everyday - no excuses.

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                    That figures, it is the new rehydrating electrolyte low calorie one I think??
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                      Good advice all round...

Lucosade = suger.

Just drink water instead.

Forget the gym.

My advice - buy a big vicious dog and run away from it, twice a day everyday - no excuses.

Tone
                      FTFY

A few little walks won't sort out your average CUK puddingbelly.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X