• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is everyone doing tonight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Nice. I'm off round to some friends' house for drinkies and will have some of this to share
    That's a nice bottle of plonk, as for sharing it, I keep it all to myself

Well Mr N and I have a quiet night in planned with a 2004 "larmes celeste", some foie gras and brioche with some fizz and jools to ring in the new year.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      That's a nice bottle of plonk, as for sharing it, I keep it all to myself

Well Mr N and I have a quiet night in planned with a 2004 "larmes celeste", some foie gras and brioche with some fizz and jools to ring in the new year.
      I'll be watching Jools too, her indoors says that Roger Daltrey is on. My equal all time great singer (with Robert Plant the other one). Great stuff.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Off now to a quietish party for a couple of hours. Then on to a slightly less quiet party until midnight. Then when people start actually d*ncing I shall slope off home to read my book before bedtime.

Comment

Out on the streets later tonight with a pair of latex gloves, chloroform & a knotted rope.

Looking for a new girlfriend.

Wilmslow.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I can smell burning. MF - is that your cheese sauce?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              I can smell burning. MF - is that your cheese sauce?
              I will be embarking on the cooking in approximately 45 minutes..... Still checking the rules out on charades (come on 2011 )

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I will be embarking on the cooking in approximately 45 minutes..... Still checking the rules out on charades (come on 2011 )
                and completed!

But we appear to have run out of booze. Is 6 bottles of wine excessive for 4 adults???

To the offy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  and completed!

But we appear to have run out of booze. Is 6 bottles of wine excessive for 4 adults???

To the offy!!!
                  I assume that's 6 bottles each. If not you're a serious amateur.

Comment

Is it just me or is Cools a tad carp this year?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Is it just me or is Cools a tad carp this year?
                      Nope it wasn't you. And I was gutted at Daltrey doing an impersonation of Muddy Waters. I went to bed after that, as I'd lost interest.
                      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
                      X