• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joanna Yeates sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    You can tell Joanna Yeates was a blonde, can't you, because on the back of the pizza she bought it read: "for best results cook while frozen"

...Nice start by sickipedia.org
    Not as funny as your first ever joke on this forum when you created a webpage, with a creepy picture of yourself, offering your "contracting services" to clients.

You should submit that to sickipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Not as funny as your first ever joke on this forum when you created a webpage, with a creepy picture of yourself, offering your "contracting services" to clients.

You should submit that to sickipedia.
      Darn - I knew I should have put some clothes on for that shot...

Last edited by KentPhilip; 30 December 2010, 14:12.

Comment

Christ, how does that tiny chair hold his weight? It must be made of titanium alloy.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Your real picture was far more gruesome.

Comment

Landlord is definitely the frontrunner.

The media are loving this guy.. he has all of the right weirdo qualities to make him guilty without trial.
            I wonder how many old ladies have said that he 'has evil eyes'.

Joanna Yeates murder: suspect Christopher Jefferies 'let himself into tenants' flat'

The main suspect in the murder of Joanna Yeates used to enter his flats unannounced, two ex-tenants have claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
              The main suspect in the murder of Joanna Yeates used to enter his flats unannounced, two ex-tenants have claimed.
              Not that I am taking this guy's side or anything, but is this sort of behaviour all that unusual for a landlord?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If it was him, where's the pizza? Or is that a red herring, e.g. she died on a different day, after bin day. And how does such a man, not exactly built like Rambo, overpower a women in her prime, without a struggle even being detected (although I suppose things could have been tidied up)?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Not that I am taking this guy's side or anything, but is this sort of behaviour all that unusual for a landlord?
                  It wasn't with my 2nd landlady who sued me for alleged damages, lost in court and then threatened to kill me on my way out of court... police took the statement and did not do feck all

Comment

According to those who know him, the landlord shops around the corner and so wouldn't have done it through sexual motives.

Comment

Another thing - did the boyfriend really go away, making such a fanfare about his car not starting so he had several witnesses? Or was he setting up an alibi?

Comment

Working...
                      X