• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am a complete spaz ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a complete spaz ...

... and I need your advice.

What is a Ltd company?
    What is an accountant?
    What is an umbrella company?
    Should I get a high paying contract or a low paying one?

I'm sorry. I wasn't taught to read at school and I don't know how to use google. But I do want to be paid large amounts of cash to do complicated IT projects. I don't see any contradiction in this.

Thanks.

A. N. Contractor
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comic genius award for Monday

Comment

spaz

spaz
      now thats a word I havn't heard for years, it brings back memories of the 'Joey' insult

ahhh those were the days
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Frankly I'm disgusted!

I'm very content in life but I like being disgusted. It gives my life an edge.
        I could never be happy unless I found something to be disgusted at (particularly house prices, new labour or crime). Slowly but surely I am turning into a grumpy old disgusted man.

Yours disgruntled (not really)
        BP
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
          now thats a word I havn't heard for years, it brings back memories of the 'Joey' insult

ahhh those were the days
          Yes betraying my age here. Not very PC either. I remember getting a lecture from a teacher at school when I used the word, along the lines of "Spastics had feelings too". He was right, I suppose.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            ... and I need your advice.

What is a Ltd company?
            What is an accountant?
            What is an umbrella company?
            Should I get a high paying contract or a low paying one?

I'm sorry. I wasn't taught to read at school and I don't know how to use google. But I do want to be paid large amounts of cash to do complicated IT projects. I don't see any contradiction in this.

Thanks.

A. N. Contractor
            A limited company is one that is limited to working in only one industry

An accountant is someone who always gets 3's & 5's mixed up

An umbrella company - Please !! It makes umbrella's

You should always go for a low paid contract because there are always openings within the company for higher paid ones
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I still use the joey one......

Not to the youngsters though, can'r be bothered explaining what it means.

Comment

Working...
              X