• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peace lovers at it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Eventually yes, the christians took a while to stop burning witches and they still go round invading the Middle east thinking its God's work!

Of course he may well be the one they stone before learning to laugh at themselves.
    He should be safe from stoning unless he says 'Jehovah'
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Islamic views on women deserve nothing but contempt. The suicide rate for Muslim women in the UK is more than twice the national average.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        He should be safe from stoning unless he says 'J*h*v*h'
        Avalanche!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Islamic views on women deserve nothing but contempt. The suicide rate for Muslim women in the UK is more than twice the national average.
          Suicide rates for gays in this country are 4 times that of hetrosexuals, so by your logic...

"Secular Britain's views on homosexuals deserve nothing but contempt more than the contempt Islam has for women"

Comment

The thing they have in common is marginalisation and repression. It's not secularity that's doing that to gays.

As far as women go, it is also not "my" logic. I suggest you do some checking, like this for example.

http://www.mind.org.uk/help/people_g...tain#education

PS I daresay I will have made some mispelling in the above that you can pounce on in what passes for argument with you. d000gh and MF make sensible points, you should try it.
            Last edited by xoggoth; 22 December 2010, 16:46.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X