• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wotcha

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, now I find I agree with SAS on two things, religion and climate change.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Damn, now I find I agree with SAS on two things, religion and climate change.
      Pity. Didn't have you down as a Cretin.

BBC - Paul Hudson's Weather & Climate Blog: Blame the jet stream for the coldest winter since '78/79

It's the Sun not CO2. Sorry to all the Liberal voting guardian readers.

That big yellow thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        That big yellow thing.
        It's like an IKEA bag right?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Wots the news, then?

Apart from the same old mental retards who think global warming has stopped because they can see snow outside the window.
          I've told you before about messing about on this board... little timmys bike needs assembling, I need you to pop into Waitrose, & your mother arrives at the station in 3 hours

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Pity. Didn't have you down as a Cretin.

Tis funny how the older posters, and therefore by definition, those who had a more rigorous education, understand why on balance, AGW is more likely to be true than its detractors claim.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X