• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chef's top tips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    What tune does the box play when the lid is opened?
    none, it's not a musical jewellery box, it's a box to hold an engagement ring that can also be used as a jewellery box afterwards..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

hello! Very interesting posts! I am cooking not very good...but want to be a good chef and this forum will help me in it! Thanks one more time!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        none, it's not a musical jewellery box, it's a box to hold an engagement ring that can also be used as a jewellery box afterwards..
        How did you finish it? Leatherette would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          i took the car keys not the house keys and I returned them last night..
          Yes, yes, yes, but did you then take the house keys last night to teach her a lesson?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Yes, yes, yes, but did you then take the house keys last night to teach her a lesson?
            no

Comment

Originally posted by JimBeam View Post
              hello! Very interesting posts! I am cooking not very good...but want to be a good chef and this forum will help me in it! Thanks one more time!
              looking at your 5 previous posts I'd say that whoever owns this sockie has obviously lost the password to the Bob Shawadiwadi account

Comment

Working...
              X