• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chef's top tips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Top tip on how to annoy the girlfriend:

wait until the day of her extremely important job interview, then get on a train to goto work 400 miles away with both sets of car keys in your pocket leaving her to realise what has happened just as she was about to leave the house for said interview approx 1hrs drive away..

For added bonus points ensure that you drop and break your phone at the weekend and are waiting for the replacement to be delivered the day afterwards for maximum "uncontactable" impact.

Anyone else having as good a day as me?
    My other half used to do this ofter - i.e. walk away with my keys as well as his...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Just claim the conversation never happened.

Works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

Works every time.
        What does?

Comment

Works every time.
          Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          What does?
          What?

Comment

Works every time.
            Until she buys a dictaphone/mobile with voice recording
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Get an EMP device.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Oi! Is this yours?

Comment

Works every time.
                  Oh really.....

I'll remember that next time you tell me I had a CM to CM conversation
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I should really get a second spare car key, but when I went to a local key cutting place he sucked his teeth and said it would cost £75! And added some baloney about how that was half the price in the main dealers. I think they are around £30 at the Ford dealers though, for a key without a remote and which can be programmed yourself if you hold two keys. If not, the prices rise and probably do approach £150 for key, programming and with the zapper part, and perhaps more if you've lost all your keys.

Comment

I have 3 sets keys Wife's set including car, mine including car and mine non car (for the bike & train). I only take the car one if I'm driving.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X