• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting a Prince Alfred?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy I know was in the crowded waiting room of a piercing clinic, and the guy came out and asked the next lady what she was having done.

A clit ring.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I was toying with the idea of a PA , but the missus got me a gift voucher for an 'Ulla', which is a tripod, for support.

theres a red weed joke in there somewhere as well, but I cant teaze it out

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        A gentlemen of my (distant) acquaintance did his own Prince Albert. He was very proud of it and insisted on showing it to everyone. And I didn't know him that well It was not a pretty sight and I think it got infected.
        I stopped at my nose. Any piercing below the neck sounds far too painful.
        Did his OWN?! Crikey.

An ex of mine had one actually, I didn't like it at all.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Did his OWN?! Crikey.

An ex of mine had one actually, I didn't like it at all.
          heh heh. I just had this image of MP chatting to her mates about her new boyfriend

MP - 'Yeah his name is Frankenstein, and he has this big fck-off bolt through his neck'
          MPMates - 'Dont worry, you dont look at the mantlepiece while you are poking the fire'
          MP - ' you gotta be kidding me, it's even worse down under'

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Reading this it can be quite sensitive http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...t-serious.html

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              heh heh. I just had this image of MP chatting to her mates about her new boyfriend

MP - 'Yeah his name is Frankenstein, and he has this big fck-off bolt through his neck'
              MPMates - 'Dont worry, you dont look at the mantlepiece while you are poking the fire'
              MP - ' you gotta be kidding me, it's even worse down under'

Almost word perfect
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I've been thinking about getting some body modification. I had a nose ring last year, followed with a nipple ring about six months ago. Now I'm thinking about gettings a Prince.

Does anyone have any experience of this? Is it a little painful? Does it really bring additional pleasure?

Thought it was best to ask the congregation first.
                Did you mean Prince Albert?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Did you mean Prince Albert?
                  You are Queen Victoria and I claim my five guineas.

Comment

He he, this will make you a PA member MF, LOL.

Comment

At my life drawing classes the models seem to have rings everywhere. One feels like sticking a curtain rod through and hanging them over the window.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X