• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you religious/ superstitious?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    yeah you go ahead and bring up your kids with your atheist godless non-values and we'll see how they turn out
    I see you accidently hit the "re-post copy of last statement" button.

If you are not advancing the conversation then please refraing from using CUK's limited allocation of bits.
    Last edited by ThomasSoerensen; 8 December 2010, 13:07.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

yeah you go ahead and bring up your kids with your atheist godless non-values and we'll see how they turn out
      I'm guessing from the fact that you are a grade A nutjob that your parents were godless atheists and this would explain your hatred of them?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Are you saying that if he raises them as atheists, they won't turn out like you?
        many atheist hypocrits send their kids to church schools and such, they don't remove their kids from Christian morning assemblies... I guess their empty atheist worldview is not much help to them

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
          I see you accidenylt hit the "re-post copy of last statement" button.

If you are not advancing the conversation then please refraing from using CUK's limited allocation of bits.
          I'm confused, are you implying that I'm Contractor79?

Comment

many atheist hypocrits send their kids to church schools and such, they don't remove their kids from Christian morning assemblies... I guess their empty atheist worldview is not much help to them
            That's not what I asked. What I was getting at, more specifically, is that if raising them as atheists ensures they end up nothing like you then I'm all for it.

Comment

I'm confused, are you implying that I'm Contractor79?
              please see update above. I know you are not conman79. sorry, I never mean such a horrible insinuation.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

That's not what I asked. What I was getting at, more specifically, is that if raising them as atheists ensures they end up nothing like you then I'm all for it.
                I won't be your boyfriend, go away

Comment

I removed myself from morning assembly when I was about 14. I had to convince the head teacher that I wasn't simply trying to bunk off but as she was a reasonable woman that wasn't too much of a problem.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I won't be your boyfriend, go away

Aw, go on. Please.

Comment

so Thomas, will your children be attending a school with a Christian ethos? Sunday school? Church? Or are you banning this for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X