• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kandr is not a sockie.... Discuss.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    They're going over there to get their awards. Three different words that sound similar, but have their own unique meanings, they're NOT interchangable no matter how lazy you are.
    Hey mate, you've missed out a full stop in your signature after 'meanings'. I keep meaning to say.

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
      Only goes to prove my point, there is a clique on here who will use neg repping, crying to mods and general pack behaviour when they feel threatened, before running back to TPD to kiss each others asses.
      kiss each other's arses

Do get it right.

Unlike you, kandr, myself and a few others don't go around agreeing with people, and being sycophantic to the mods
      I have twice had a run in with the mods regarding bannings. I defended Cyberman (who was at least intelligent, articulate and able to hold an argument, none of which are qualities kandr had) and had a hissy fit at the shenanigan's at April Fool's Day (which made me look a right prat).

just to get better neg, or escape infarctions
      I have received an 'infarction' as well as a special, personalised bollocking from Admin.

given the majority of people who neg I take it as a compliment
      Well, you haven't much choice, have you?

Spineless idiot.
      Why did you sign yourself off as "spineless idiot"? The "spineless" seems inappropriate.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Here is an example. why in the hell was kandr banned? This is General he hadn't swore, or broke the rules. I suspect the people he was debating with spat the dummy out and PMed their mate.
        Might have been covered but kandr was banned once for trolling business and accountant sections as well as general. Can't remember if he got more than one ban but unfortuantely it was only temporary.

I couldn't disagree more, people with a ban history should be firmly in the last chance saloon. People who've had a permanent ban shouldn't re-appear as sockpuppets either.
        I totally agree. I suspect 80% of the trolling is done by only a few people. As has been pointed out before many of these new users (sockies or whatever) seem to have a very good knowledge of CUK history and smell of experience when they start trolling. We can spot a few straight off, NOB25, AoTN etc but surely they can learn and change so we can't spot. There is just no need for some of these people, they add absolutely nothing and just bring hassle. Rules are meant to be bent so bend them for the good of everyone else.
        Last edited by northernladuk; 9 December 2010, 16:25.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Might have been covered but kandr was banned once for trolling business and accountant sections as well as general. Can't remember if he got more than one ban but unfortuantely it was only temporary.

I totally agree. I suspect 80% of the trolling is done by only a few people. As has been pointed out before many of these new users (sockies or whatever) seem to have a very good knowledge of CUK history and smell of experience when they start trolling. We can spot a few straight off, NOB25, AoTN etc but surely they can learn and change so we can't spot. There is just no need for some of these people, they add absolutely nothing and just bring hassle. Rules are meant to be bent so bend them for the good of everyone else.
          I can see CUK turning into a dull place where only people who agree with each other are tolerated. Sad, used to be a great forum before the bed wetter gang took over.

Comment

I can see CUK turning into a dull place where only people who agree with each other are tolerated. Sad, used to be a great forum before the bed wetter gang took over.
            Jeez, you still banging on about this.

Hit the logout link and geez peace.

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Jeez, you still banging on about this.

Hit the logout link and geez peace.

WCHS
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can see CUK turning into a dull place where only people who agree with each other are tolerated
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X