• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK members lonely hearts ads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

d000gh

Looking for female, must be willing to believe in superstition nonsense based on no evidence, but from the 3rd hand word of middle eastern men, from 2000 years ago, who nothing is known about. Also don't expect sex until we are married and must be free on Sundays for Church.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post

... superstition nonsense based on no evidence, but from the 3rd hand word of middle eastern men, from 2000 years ago, who nothing is known about...
      And that really is Christianity in a nutshell.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

PHP Code:
        sasguru 
        Desperately need a sexual partner of either sex to rescue me from a. eternity of beating my meat to pictures of Sue Pollard

Comment

Paddy

Looking for kind-hearted yet sensitive munter to help me start a family. The preferred family option of raiding warthog litters to keep the name going has been largely unsuccesful. Looks not important as I am fugly in the extreme, but a sense of humour is going to be vital for when you first get a look at my glaikit fizzer. Add in a great deal of patience and understanding for when you first eyeball my measly wedding tackle, and some consideration regarding the brevity and infrequency of its general activity, and we will get on like a house on fire.
          Yours in desperation................Paddy!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            DimPrawn

Hey there! I'm a cool Swindonite with my own 3.5 litre BMW (well only 56 more payments to go) and own house (well its ex-council but its well tasty inside).
            The boom box in my boot costs more than the house, so we can use it as down-payment for another Swindon pad, innit.
            Anyway I'm looking for a nice bird who appreciates a flash, cool, bald, slightly chubby bloke who sports a Rado watch and 5 gold chains and who believes size doesn't matter.
            I look like a celebrity - Stavros Flatley since you ask - and you must look like Katie Price or its no deal.
            Ta.

3.2 Litre
            Harmon Kardon Base Unit

Oh and I'm too short to be Stavros Flatley.

8/10

Comment

superstition nonsense based on no evidence, but from the 3rd hand word of middle eastern men, from 2000 years ago, who nothing is known about
              Your knowledge of history is on a par with Sasguru's understanding of mathematics.

Oh look, another thread where I'm attacked personally for no reason based on my faith, by a useless troll
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Your knowledge of history is on a par with Sasguru's understanding of mathematics.

Oh look, another thread where I'm attacked personally for no reason based on my faith, by a useless troll
                Agree, it is most wearisome.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

This is a mickey taking thread, peoples characteristics are lampooned, you don't see any others crying about it.

Comment

This is a mickey taking thread, peoples characteristics are lampooned, you don't see any others crying about it.
                    First thing you've said that I kind of agree with. Argh!
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      First thing you've said that I kind of agree with. Argh!
                      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X