• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car options.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Interestingly, Sasguru does the same....
    True, but I rarely open SAS's threads.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Wilmslow - I seem to recall squillions of other "I might get a new car maybe possibly...." threads from you.
      What choice of steed will work with you? Anything has to be better than a Toyota Aygo surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        What choice of steed will work with you? Anything has to be better than a Toyota Aygo surely?
        A poor sockie pretending to be a loser trying to chat up a 45 year old bald, fat programmer pretending to be a female.

Only on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
          Nightmare with the cost of clutch replacement, I understand?
          yeah clutch comes with the fly wheel kit apparently so you have to change it

mine was dying at 180k was about to get rid when someone rear ended me, minor damage but insurance wrote it off for £2k, happy days

i went out and bought another mondeo 6 months older but with 100k less on the clock and the fly wheel change 4 weeks earlier for . . . . £2k . . .

we're a tight bunch aren't we

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
            A poor sockie pretending to be a loser trying to chat up a 45 year old bald, fat programmer pretending to be a female.

Only on CUK.
            What, MP is 45 and bald??

I feel like I did when I learned that santa is actually real.

Comment

:, just a hunch but I could be wrong.

Comment

Given your previous posts. I offer you this

Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Who told you that?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                    yeah clutch comes with the fly wheel kit apparently so you have to change it

mine was dying at 180k was about to get rid when someone rear ended me, minor damage but insurance wrote it off for £2k, happy days

i went out and bought another mondeo 6 months older but with 100k less on the clock and the fly wheel change 4 weeks earlier for . . . . £2k . . .

we're 'very aware that a new car does not maketh the man' aren't we
                    Indeed we are!

Tone

Comment

Most reliable cars under £3,000

Honda Jazz is no.1 most reliable car.

Comment

Working...
                      X