• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gatwick Closed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Think I might construct some giant wooden claws and leave prints everywhere tonight. Our godless society needs to think the devil is back.
    My slippers do this already. But the snow is so deep you no longer get the definition on the claws.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The thing is, how much does this cost the UK each year? And still dispite all the warnings, the same thing happens every year.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Not really every year. Normally, it's the odd day in some places. Last year was exceptional and this year the sheer snowfall is even worse (though it's not as icy and cold here at least).

If it does become a trend then maybe winter tyres should be pushed, or better work-from-home options. But putting a winter transport infrastructure in because of a couple of bad winters isn't cost effective, I'd say.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X