• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wintery snaps 2010 -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can concur with scooterscots pics having just spent the weekend in edinburgh it is lovely in the snow . . .

my opinion has soon changed though after the airport has been closed for the last 2 days and i've just got home after 7 hrs on 3 different trains with wife 1year old and bags and bags of luggage oh & it cost me an extra £400ish plus a days wage

fecking Scottish softies, couple of metres of snow and the whole place shuts down

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It just keeps falling - Tuesday

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Scooterscot, those pics are fantastic
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Scooterscot, those pics are fantastic
            I'll go with that sentiment. +ve rep on way!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thanks people, this town is very photogenic when the white stuff falls - it covers up all the empty bottles.

I've been using 2 cameras. Canon 350D with a sigma lens and the slightly surreal pictures were taken with an iPhone 4 using HDR Pro (An app well worth the money IMO)
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X