• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wintery snaps 2010 -"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Thanks people, this town is very photogenic when the white stuff falls - it covers up all the empty bottles.

I've been using 2 cameras. Canon 350D with a sigma lens and the slightly surreal pictures were taken with an iPhone 4 using HDR Pro (An app well worth the money IMO)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Scooterscot, those pics are fantastic
    I'll go with that sentiment. +ve rep on way!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Scooterscot, those pics are fantastic

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    It just keeps falling - Tuesday

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    i can concur with scooterscots pics having just spent the weekend in edinburgh it is lovely in the snow . . .

my opinion has soon changed though after the airport has been closed for the last 2 days and i've just got home after 7 hrs on 3 different trains with wife 1year old and bags and bags of luggage oh & it cost me an extra £400ish plus a days wage

fecking Scottish softies, couple of metres of snow and the whole place shuts down

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Water of Leith and Dean

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    A 2 bed flat in those slums will cost you £400-500k.

cripes

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    the last two pictures look like slums

Milan.
    Actually a rather nice place to live (if you have to live in Edinburgh).

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.

A 2 bed flat in those slums will cost you £400-500k.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Monday's pics...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Where I live

Where I work

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I know that street.
    My time at an 'Edinburgh Financial' would often require a walk from Haymarket to a place close to Stockbridge, you will know who I am talking about.

Just never memorised the street names in Edinburgh, they have a habit of calling the house addresses a different address from the street name. "Oh no, it is not Shandwick Place, it is 'Something' Terrace"

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I know that street.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X