• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Indian bird murdered in SA on her honeymoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Right, I don't know too much about the case but I know roughly what is going on.

What I do find funny is the Internet judge, jury & hangmen willing to do a job that was not asked of them after reading about 5 news articles by a bunch of journalists who got the story second hand.
    WHS. Probably the same morons who had convicted the McCanns in their heads on the basis of sensationalist and generally untrue media speculation.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      WHS. Probably the same morons who had convicted the McCanns in their heads on the basis of sensationalist and generally untrue media speculation.
      One of my neighbours is a paediatrician. It's disgraceful that they allow that sort of filth to live in decent society.

*(For the terminally humourless, yes it was a flippant comment highlighting the judgemental attitude shown by many based on inadequate information, ignorance and idiot press speculation)*

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
        One of my neighbours is a paediatrician. It's disgraceful that they allow that sort of filth to live in decent society.

*(For the terminally humourless, yes it was a flippant comment highlighting the judgemental attitude shown by many based on inadequate information, ignorance and idiot press speculation)*
        Just the sort of person who masticates in public too.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          convicted the McCanns in their heads on the basis of sensationalist and generally untrue media speculation.

They (the targets of internet speculation) bring it on themselves.

Both this guy (refusing to be voluntarily extradited) and the McCanns (refusing to provide a convincing account of the evening Madeleine disappeared).

Same can be said for foxy Knoxy. Failing to give a credible account of what happened. If she is acquitted this weekend then it's only down to bad prosecution and good defense.

In all these cases someone is either dead or missing. A crime has occurred, yet the main suspects are behaving as if they have something to hide. That's bound to attract speculation.

It's our duty as internet citizens to make sure these cases don't get swept under the carpet by incompetent police and media. So for the record, I think they're all guilty.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

The guy has previous ....

Shrien Dewani 'linked' to second murder case in South Africa | World news | guardian.co.uk

Guilty as charged, or at least he will be in the twisted court of Judge Lionel Nutmeg.....

Comment

Where's Alf W?

He's got a good track record of sniffing out the perp in these types of cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Where's Alf W?

That court case is coming up soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  That court case is coming up soon too.
                  Ooooh, I spot a nice little earner in the form of a betting accumulator. All guilty. I'll be quids in.

Might have to wait a while for the McCanns to appear on Banged Up Abroad though.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Where's Alf W?

I'm going each way on the Dutch lad in the next flat, George Osbourne and Carlos Bloody Tevez.
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X