• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Indian bird murdered in SA on her honeymoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Right, I don't know too much about the case but I know roughly what is going on.

What I do find funny is the Internet judge, jury & hangmen willing to do a job that was not asked of them after reading about 5 news articles by a bunch of journalists who got the story second hand.
    How is that different to anything else that goes on here?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

This is odd: South African police chief calls husband of murdered bride 'a monkey'

It might take a trial to get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Together with £200 he withdrew a few days earlier, it added up to 10,000 rand (£1,000) used to ‘pay for the assassination of his wife’, the court was told.
        Damn! that's good value. I wonder of the missus would like a holiday in SA? Cheaper than letting her carry on wasting my money on conservatories, new kitchens, bathroom, carpets, furniture etc. We must have gone through well over £50k in the last 3 years.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Alas

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          This is odd: South African police chief calls husband of murdered bride 'a monkey'

It might take a trial to get to the bottom of this.
          It certainly shows meritocracy in action, only the most articulate and politically astute reach the top in South Africa.
          There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Chicken (Tikka) coming home to roost
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Chicken (Tikka) coming home to roost
              You got there first to this one!
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Last week Mrs Dewani's family handed a petition with more than 11,000 signatures to Mrs May calling for the extradition to go ahead.
                Hmm, sounds like they have doubts.

Was a motive ever speculated on?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Hmm, sounds like they have doubts.

Was a motive ever speculated on?
                  If Ladbooks were taking bets I know where my money would go.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I still see it as a little far fetched.

Where would you start to find a hit man? Do you just offer the money to some random bloke and hope he doesn't grass you up?

There are other possible reasons for his elusive behaviour.
                    How about he feels incredibly guilty at letting the woman he loves die because he was a coward. He feels it is his fault she died because he took an opportunity to run away. He wasn't thrown from the car, but actually made an escape.
                    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                      I still see it as a little far fetched.

Where would you start to find a hit man? Do you just offer the money to some random bloke and hope he doesn't grass you up?

There are other possible reasons for his elusive behaviour.
                      How about he feels incredibly guilty at letting the woman he loves die because he was a coward. He feels it is his fault she died because he took an opportunity to run away. He wasn't thrown from the car, but actually made an escape.
                      I thought his ex-gf came forward and said she didn't get married because he was gay. His family who I guess hold the purse strings wanted him to marry. Guess he thought this was his only way out. Sad really, that he felt so backed into a corner.
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X