• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a silly ringtone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The standard factory setting one.

Comment

I tend to have it on 'wibble' during the day, but my tone is an irate Dalek shouting exterminate.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Kings of Leon - Sex on fire

I have it on vibrate then ring......................and I don't work in an office so WGAS?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Many years ago when mobiles were slowly starting to get used, primarily by city boys ringing to tell their girlies that they were on the train I knew this old boy who was slowly starting to get pissed off with these people on the train. So one fine evening he stuck an old Bakelite telephone in a plastic bag and an alarm clock set to go off a few minutes before his stop. You should have seen the other commuters faces when the alarm went off, he pulled this huge old phone out of the plastic bag and bellowed down the phone that he would shortly be arriving and that dinner had better be on the table for him
          Well done that man
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

got the kids singing / screaming "pick up the phone!, pick up the phone!, pick up the phone! etc." but it's on vibrate only at work.

Comment

Changed again last night to the Charlies Angels theme and selected tones depending on who is calling (a good friend has the Banana Splits theme.) Changed my work phone now as well...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Do you have a silly ringtone
                Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                I compose my own ringtones.
                Is that a yes or a no?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Some rat had the Scotts Porridge Oats tune blaring down the road at 6 this morning.

Had to switch something else on to get the tune out of my head.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                  X