• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Student pleads guilty to throwing fire extinguisher

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    ...More likely he will serve just half his sentence is my take.
    That is the system. You go to prison, you behave yourself, you're paroled at half time - let out on license. For the rest of your sentence, step a foot wrong and you go straight back to prison.

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    It'll be just like when he was at public school.
    First of his family to go to higher education, so unlikely.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      First of his family to go to higher education.
      ... but he won't be finishing it, though!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Surely he should be vandalising the Labour party headquarters, seeing as they´re the people who made these cuts necessary?
        Maybe Nu Liebor HQ is so skint that they can't even afford a fire extinguisher?

Sentence seems appropriate - pity he pleaded guilty and such plea was accepted, ffs - such pleas should only count if it is hard to prove case for prosecution which should always approve such pleas - if they got enough evidence to convict for the full term without them then tough tulip.

Comment

Working...
        X