• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Student pleads guilty to throwing fire extinguisher

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Same haircut or lack thereof...
    Bollocks; you could have given everyone else a chance.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
      C'mon, we've all thrown fire extinguishers of the top of a building at one point in our lives.
      Noooooo, we're not talking about a little ganja, here. Anyways, I didn't inhale....

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Bollocks; you could have given everyone else a chance.
        Sorry Son.

Comment

I like the name Woollard. Are there any other people named after the by-products of two different farm animals?

Great photo too. But what's he doing chucking fire extinguishers about, when he should be taking the ring to Mordor?

Comment

No wonder he is upset, he looks like a cross between a boy and an adult and probably doesn't even know what he's upset about or how to comb his hair.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              No wonder he is upset, he looks like a cross between a boy and an adult and probably doesn't even know what he's upset about or how to comb his hair.
              I don't know how to comb my hair either, so as soon as I got a 'job' I got it cropped short and have kept it that way. I have not owned a comb since I was about 17.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                [Great photo too. But what's he doing chucking fire extinguishers about, when he should be taking the ring to Mordor?
                Sam: Haven't you had any sleep, Mr. Frodo?
                [Frodo shakes his head]
                Sam: I've gone and had too much... it must be getting late.

Typical bloody students.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  I don't know how to comb my hair either, so as soon as I got a 'job' I got it cropped short and have kept it that way. I have not owned a comb since I was about 17.
                  I haven't used a comb since I bought an electric hair cutter.

Comment

I suppose if you have got electric hair, you would need some sort of special cutter, as normal scissors could cause a short-circuit.

Comment

Same haircut or lack thereof...
                      What a student should look like IMO. Although it does look rather too clean, that's not a fashion mistake we ever made in the 70s.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X