• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Ashes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

00:45 1st ball
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

It's OVER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        It's OVER!!!!!
        So am I closest?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I believe you were closest, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            Scratch that... SY wins!!!

(Doh)
            I'd like to dedicate this win to all my sockies, the mods, the new tranche of bedwetters (spearheaded by MF), Zippy (for being an awesome poster) and of course Tingles for just being him.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              I think australia are going to win this one 3-0.
              Any more words of wisdom for us to take note of?
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I'd like to dedicate this win to all my sockies, the mods, the new tranche of bedwetters (spearheaded by MF), Zippy (for being an awesome poster) and of course Tingles for just being him.
                Posted that then I deleted the post, as 00:50 (which is what MF meant, not 12:50) is closer... although because of the mong error, you (strictly speaking) win the sweepstake. What's the prize, Alf?

Sod all that anyway. Epic win for England.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Posted that then I deleted the post, as 00:50 (which is what MF meant, not 12:50) is closer... although because of the mong error, you (strictly speaking) win the sweepstake. What's the prize, Alf?

Sod all that anyway. Epic win for England.
                  Using your mod powers to delete posts that you made in error. Classy.

Glad to have outed your 'monginess'

I should think the prize should be for me to have full mod rights over MF's posts for a whole day

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Sport
                    0053 Commentary SMITH FIFTY - Aus 280-9

Smith rocks back and cuts Anderson for four, that's his second Test fifty from 85 balls. Smith's batting is more artisan than artist, an ugly shot brings him a single, and Beer survives once more.
                    1:04

I win, no monging about it.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Using your mod powers to delete posts that you made in error. Classy.
                      We can all delete our own posts, loon!

I wonder how many column inches coverage of this will be in Aus' papers? Glad it was worth staying up for.

Comment

Working...
                      X