• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Homebrew: the bun fight...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to do with me guv.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

How many different threads was this? Are they now sieving crap out of threads into some kind of trashcan? That dude with the Colditz fixation will be pleased...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        How many different threads was this? Are they now sieving crap out of threads into some kind of trashcan? That dude with the Colditz fixation will be pleased...
        It's a long story. Are you sitting comfortably?
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Threads can also be merged. Maybe the plan is to filter all the crap into a few threads, merge them into one and pack it all off to LR

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Mod's can do anything they like without abuse coming into it at all. Simple rule, don't wind up mod's and no grief.
            Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
            Having the ability to do something is not the same as it being right to do it!
            Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Threads can also be merged. Maybe the plan is to filter all the crap into a few threads, merge them into one and pack it all off to LR
            LOL

Like TPD.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Threads can also be merged. Maybe the plan is to filter all the crap into a few threads, merge them into one and pack it us all off to LR
              Hmm.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X