• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

self indulgent abuse and insult trading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth I do normally try and keep on the topic of a discussion. I always seem to incur the wrath of a certain poster though.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I have no idea. When I say i miss it I mean 'that thread sounds too boring* to open and read'.

Really.

*or willy-waving...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Honest answers seem to be lacking here.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Honest answers seem to be lacking here.
          The truth is too horrible to say it...

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            For what it's worth I do normally try and keep on the topic of a discussion. I always seem to incur the wrath of a certain poster though.
            Who?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I seem to be in the middle of a zen moment.

I understand the words, but don't get it.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Anyway, I'm suffering a minor dark night of the soul, I should really go back to real life instead of just trying to take my mind off it in here. To be honest I just don't care.

So I'll just leave you guys to keep with the and and say goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

Trolls I can deal with, but there is a rather nasty pack/clique instinct around here.
                  I must admit it is a bit irritating when people gang up on new posters for no apparent reason, like that guy RdP (or similar nick) only a day or two ago. He seemed a sound enough guy, but probably won't bother posting again.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Anyway, I'm suffering a minor dark night of the soul, I should really go back to real life
                    Please go and relax cojak, you need rest - we'll take it from here...

Comment

It has deteriorated rather of late. There were some good discussions today but they went awry somewhat.

Shame really, we've lost a lot of engaging posters and gained trolls, incessant sockies, the odd bob and
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X