• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you define death?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Dim Siarad Cymraeg?
    No speaking dragon either, Draig bach.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Less of the "little" Os gwelwch yn dda...

Or my kissing cousin the Red Dragon might get upset...
      Prynhawn da, Draig Mawr. Is that better? I'm told that it's best to keep on the good side of Giant Alien Lizards, or you end up on the in-side. I wouldn't want to end up as a faecal pellet.

So, on the Giant Alien Lizard planet, they speak Welsh? I always had my suspicions about the Welsh. That friendly and happy veneer hides a dark side.

Comment

"How do you define death?"

Not sure about that one, but Hell must be an eternity of reading and posting on this forum ... and Heaven ...

Comment

According to the Doctor on Mythbusters

1) Check for reaction to pain (He pressed down with a key on the patients thumbnail)
          2) Check for neurological response by shinning light into eye and checking for a response)
          3) Use the stethoscope to check the heart and check for a pulse
          4) Use the stethoscope to check for breathing

If all these results are negative you are dead

Comment

Originally posted by davetza
            According to the Doctor on Mythbusters

1) Check for reaction to pain (He pressed down with a key on the patients thumbnail)
            2) Check for neurological response by shinning light into eye and checking for a response)
            3) Use the stethoscope to check the heart and check for a pulse
            4) Use the stethoscope to check for breathing

If all these results are negative you are dead
            Drain all the blood out of the body, that'll make sure...

Comment

Working...
            X