• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Less than 4 weeks left

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Why? Does he laugh about people losing their jobs?
    No neither do I, I was laughing at them having to reapply, most of them will get it, if they don't then they maybe weren't good enough. I see a lot of permies sitting around doing nothing (when they have work they could be doing).

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      No neither do I, I was laughing at them having to reapply, most of them will get it, if they don't then they maybe weren't good enough. I see a lot of permies sitting around doing nothing (when they have work they could be doing).
      Still not answering my question.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Backtracking again.

You tried that sh*t last week too - didn't work then either hence the ban.

Some people just don't learn.

Comment

Bollocks.

If what you posted were truly the case then you wouldn't have tried to justify your post by mentioning how they treated contractors.

You're a troll and a juvenile one at that.

Comment

Just found out all IT permies need to reapply for their jobs.
            Does that say permies losing or reapplying? I know some of you bedwetters were to scared to go to school but surely you can read that?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Damn more entertaining "what"?

It's you I was having a go at. The Coke is ******* you up and you don't realise it.
              Pepsi actually. Making me a bit gassy
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Pepsi actually. Making me a bit gassy
                Full of Piss and Wind?

Comment

Ffs Kandr don't back track on a comment on General.

The pack can smell weakness. I recommend you have a pop at disabled permies now, that may save you!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The pack can smell weakness. I recommend you have a pop at disabled permies now, that may save you!
                    I thought you'd gone back into contracting?

Comment

I never backtracked, they twisted my words so I was just reminding them of the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X