• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Less than 4 weeks left

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    There is having a laugh, and there is venting your misdirected anger.

If you don't know the difference, we are here to help.

So what is it, you like to ware ladies underware, come on you can share it with us.
    Ok you are right, I have a problem, I will start to love all permies and cry whenever one of them fails to get their 2% payrise.

I never say any of you moaning when someone was boasting about sacking contractors, it was funny then.... bunch of cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      He's not you know - you are being a cock.

It's one thing poo-pooing a permies misplaced sense of job-security - it's quite another to be blatently laughing at someone potentially losing their job regardless.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ok you are right, I have a problem, I will start to love all permies and cry whenever one of them fails to get their 2% payrise.

I never say any of you moaning when someone was boasting about sacking contractors, it was funny then.... bunch of cretins.
        The anger is still there, what is it?
        Get it out you will feel better.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          ftfy
          Constructive as always.

I'd be leaving the powder alone. It's ******* up what little of a personality you have remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            He's not you know - you are being a cock.

It's one thing poo-pooing a permies misplaced sense of job-security - it's quite another to be blatently laughing at someone potentially losing their job regardless.
            Well I thought it was funny, I have weird sense of humour though.

Comment

Well I thought it was funny, I have weird sense of humour though.
              Laughing at someone elses misfortune is not "having a weird sense of humour", it's only masking your own insecurities.

You may grow out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Constructive as always.

I'd be leaving the powder alone. It's ******* up what little of a personality you have remaining.
                Stop ganging up on the poor fella. He's a damn more entertaining than you've been recently.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Stop ganging up on the poor fella. He's a damn more entertaining than you've been recently.
                  Damn more entertaining "what"?

It's you I was having a go at. The Coke is ******* you up and you don't realise it.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Laughing at someone elses misfortune is not "having a weird sense of humour", it's only masking your own insecurities.

You may grow out of it.
                    I would advise not watching any comedy thats been out in the last 30 years.

And whatever you do don't go and see Frankie Boyle.

Comment

I would advise not watching any comedy thats been out in the last 30 years.

And whatever you do don't go and see Frankie Boyle.
                      Why? Does he laugh about people losing their jobs?

Comment

Working...
                      X