• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Less than 4 weeks left

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kandr View Post
    See the thread where some permie was boasting about sacking contractors. I'm sure permies are crying their hearts out when contractors get bagged or not extended.

HTH
    Don't need to. I've experienced a similar situation.

With regards to a permies reaction to contractors being binned, I'm sure it's more a case of "thank **** it wasn't me!".

Personally I feel sorry for anyone who loses their job in the current climate.

Your thread is rather juvenile in content and I'm willing to bet you're banned within the week.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Don't need to. I've experienced a similar situation.

With regards to a permies reaction to contarctors being binned, I'm sure it's more a case of "thank **** it wasn't me!".

Your thread is rather juvenile in content and I'm willing to bet you're banned within the week.
      This is General, and I think laughing at permies on a contractor forum board is not exactly controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        So, you're laughing at someone potentially losing their job in the run up to Christmas? Nice.

What if you have a long term illness and your warchest is severely depleted to the extent where you feel like you're never going to find work again? Would that be funny also?
        <Dr. Phil>

This guy has some problems that he is not dealing with, he is trying to make himself feel better by expressing/directing these blocked feelings on to others. Trying to belittle them and make himself better.

</Dr. Phil>

So kandr tell us your real problem
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

This is General, and I think laughing at permies on a contractor forum board is not exactly controversial.
          Sick and unwarranted.

Never mind though, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            <Dr. Phil>

This guy has some problems that he is not dealing with, he is trying to make himself feel better by expressing/directing these blocked feelings on to others. Trying to belittle them and make himself better.

</Dr. Phil>

So kandr tell us your real problem
            He's 14.

Comment

This place is going downhill, used to be a good laugh.

Comment

Spod is going downhill, he used to be a good laugh.
                ftfy
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

used to be a good laugh.
                  Yes, it did... then you turned up.

Seriously, why don't you just go away.

Comment

This place is going downhill, used to be a good laugh.
                    There is having a laugh, and there is venting your misdirected anger.

If you don't know the difference, we are here to help.

So what is it, you like to ware ladies underware, come on you can share it with us.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
                      Yes, it did... then you turned up.

Seriously, why don't you just go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X