• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have pets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since getting our cat I've discovered I'm allergic to the b@5tard
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Since getting our cat I've discovered I'm allergic to the b@5tard
      Ruprect, you need to change that avatar.

I laughed out loud when I first saw it in use, but all your posts have been of a Mr Meldrew-on-a-bad-day nature since you started using it. It's as if it has taken you over, like The Mask.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Ruprect, you need to change that avatar.

I laughed out loud when I first saw it in use, but all your posts have been of a Mr Meldrew-on-a-bad-day nature since you started using it. It's as if it has taken you over, like The Mask.
        Maybe it has Richard, maybe it has.

Anyway, I'm off to cr ap on my neighbour's doorstep

;-)
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

p.s. I'm glad you like it

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I have some fish, a gold fish and some tiny tropical fish, a few died one day, not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
              I have some fish, a gold fish and some tiny tropical fish, a few died one day, not sure why.
              Tap water

HTH
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Tap water

HTH
                Yeah it helps, closure finally.

Comment

Did you flush them down the bog, or have them sautéed with a salad?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Did you flush them down the bog, or have them sautéed with a salad?
                    I sprinkled their ashes on my pizza

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                      I sprinkled their ashes on my pizza
                      waste not want not eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X