• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going to the pub

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This message is hidden as TykeMerc is on your ignores list.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Worst thing about last night was this little fat fella(about 5 ft) who came in. Put his money down on the pool table and sat glaring at the table nursing a half of bitter. Sipping furiously. Every 30 seconds or so he kept going over to the table, checking his £ and asking 'Is it my go yet, is it my go? I play in a team. I'm very good. Is it my go???'

He was really putting the lads off. Eventually they finished and he rushed over, setting up the table. 'Who's the winner? Who am I playing' he kept questioning. Anyway the lad who won couldn't be bothered, neither could his mate. I think they thought he was a loon

Eventually the guy just shouted 'Get your shit: together lads, this is my local, not a bloody social club!', before knocking over the rest of his half & bursting into tears. A wet patch appeared around his groin and he ran sobbing into the street.

Must have been a care in the community fella.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Worst thing about last night was this little fat fella(about 5 ft) who came in. Put his money down on the pool table and sat glaring at the table nursing a half of bitter. Sipping furiously. Every 30 seconds or so he kept going over to the table, checking his £ and asking 'Is it my go yet, is it my go? I play in a team. I'm very good. Is it my go???'

He was really putting the lads off. Eventually they finished and he rushed over, setting up the table. 'Who's the winner? Who am I playing' he kept questioning. Anyway the lad who won couldn't be bothered, neither could his mate. I think they thought he was a loon

Eventually the guy just shouted 'Get your tulip together lads, this is my local, not a bloody social club!', before knocking over the rest of his half & bursting into tears. A wet patch appeared around his groin and he ran sobbing into the street.

Must have been a care in the community fella.
        I just spat coffee all over the office, excellent!.

I think SY is currently constructing a green spandex outfit with waterproof crotch area.
        Last edited by kandr; 4 November 2010, 10:31.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I didn't realise Mary Poppins lived local to me
          Is MP that sex-crazed gran from the paper? Seems to have a filthy mind...
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X