• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post-Cleanse : How much for a Flat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kandr View Post
    I am thinking about moving to London. How much would a 2 bedroom in a decent area cost? I'm not to sure of the areas and what is considered nice, otherwise I would look up an estate agents website.
    Try UpMyStreet

As an example: http://www.upmystreet.com/local/neig...n-swindon.html
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I am thinking about moving to London. How much would a 2 bedroom in a decent area cost? I'm not to sure of the areas and what is considered nice, otherwise I would look up an estate agents website.
      If you have to ask, you're too poor to live in London, peasant.
      HTH.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's a very big place and what some consider 'decent' varies wildly from what others may

Give us some more specifics - like how much are you looking to spend for what and how close in to the centre etc
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          That hurts.
          Oh DP, not everyone has your millions.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            It's a very big place and what some consider 'decent' varies wildly from what others may

Give us some more specifics - like how much are you looking to spend for what and how close in to the centre etc
            Say 90k?

;-)

Around 600k-900k maybe more depends on what I see.

Comment

Say 90k?
              London: lowest 190K
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                London: lowest 190K
                What happened to the crash, what about 700k?

Comment

I'd say £250K is the absolute minimum you'd need for a 1 bed in a decentish area.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I'd say £250K is the absolute minimum you'd need for a 1 bed in a decentish area.
                    At last a sensible answer.

Comment

What happened to the crash, what about 700k?
                      The crash in London has not happened. The government gave lot of money to the housing associations who purchased empty apartments from builders to stop them from going bust. No over supply no crash.

Not sure there will be a crash in London due to demand. Allsops auctions sales are slower but no crash yet. I would not buy in London, I was thinking about it but changed my mind. Bought in SSH, weather is much better
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X