• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post-Cleanse : How much for a Flat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Properties in London with at least 2 bedrooms for between 500k & 900k - Sorted by price (descending)

You'll have to decide for yourself if the ares are decent.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      I would not buy in London, I can't afford it
      FTFY
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

We're still waiting to exchange/complete on a 2 bed (over 3 floors) with off street parking and a garage. Got it for 220.

but it's in Hampton Hill so I'm not sure if that counts as London or Middlesex

250ish sounds about right - depends on the neighbourhood.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          FTFY
          It's not a case of can't afford it, I just can't justify spending the money. I'm in London less than 6 months of the year. The running costs of an apartment in London are quite high (dead money) ele. gas, service charges, insurance and council tax etc. It may also put me on Hectors radar.

I can now rent or flat share for less than a tenth of the cost.

It would only make sense to buy if there was capitol appreciation, not going to happen in an over priced market.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            capitol appreciation, .
            I've got great capitol appreciation

United States Capitol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Sorry I keep forgeting you have to Google translate everything.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
              X