• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girlfriend says its either her or the cat! (while crying in the middle of a walk)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is Ceroc dancing
    Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      No. I think it was Aristotle, or possibly Senca who postulated in his series on Society - 'if you dont get your bare t1t on the first date - forget it son'

Is that Seneca the Younger tutoring Nero about shagging his mum?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
        WTF is Ceroc dancing
        I wondered that too. Sounds horrendous. Wonder if it's as bad as salsa dancing.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I wondered that too. Sounds horrendous. Wonder if it's as bad as salsa dancing.
          It's a bit like that... a mish-mash of lots of different styles, I think! One of the guys (old, old guy) at work does it and raves about it.

Not my cuppa!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

WTF is Ceroc dancing
            It is where you learn the moves that your parents utilise when they are "drunk at a wedding reception", and is an activity much prized by fuglies the length and breadth of the land.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
              lifts her white nightie once a month if they're lucky!
              Once a month? Luxury!!

Comment

WTF is Ceroc dancing
                It's French and my ex-wife used to do it. Enough said.

Comment

Well, we had a really nice night at Ceroc Dancing - was a very nice beginners class, where we learned three really good moves. As we move to different partners, I had an absolute well up for it stunner whose intentions I had to reject. It killed me.

Gf changed her t-shirt in the car, because the Woodhead Pass broke her out in a sweat. I can see why - shefollowed me back home after, around 60 on the motorway. I can understand drivers getting rather hacked off.

Once back home, we get the laptop out, look at a few things. She makes a big deal about wanting to know my browsing history. I did the sensible thing and deleted it, told her that there is history of mine, and a couple of mates who also use the laptop. She then look at me rather paranoid asking how often my mate comes over. As if this is any of her business!

She is coming over tomorrow evening (Friday) right through to Sunday evening. Busy Saturday afternoon (as do a regular charity thing), but could really do without the extra hour on Sunday morning!! Still, need to get a load of weeding done on Sunday for a landscape gardenener coming on Monday, so could be putting her to good use!
                  Last edited by Wilmslow; 28 October 2010, 06:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                    Still, need to get a load of weeding done on Sunday for a landscape gardenener coming on Monday, so could be putting her to good use!
                    Don't forget to hand her the ironing too.
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

1. I had an absolute well up for it stunner whose intentions I had to reject. It killed me.

2. Gf changed her t-shirt in the car, because the Woodhead Pass broke her out in a sweat. I can see why - shefollowed me back home after, around 60 on the motorway. I can understand drivers getting rather hacked off.
                      1. That didn't happen at all, did it.

2. Woodhead Pass. Is this a dance move, or a place?!

You appear to actively dislike this woman, Wilmslow. Now, I'm no expert, but....is that the best basis for a relationship?
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X