• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What ya doin' this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Don't feel too bad - sounds like you have enough sprogs
    Oh I don't feel bad for that reason. I feel bad because I let someone slice open my gonads to make sure we have no more, and now we're too knackered for it to matter anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Oh I don't feel bad for that reason. I feel bad because I let someone slice open my gonads to make sure we have no more, and now we're too knackered for it to matter anyway!
      Ahhhh - I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Sleeping.
        WHS

Making up for the loss thereof in the last six months.

Cooking on Sat

Dim Sum on Sun
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

++++ STOP PRESS ++++

Right now, this instant, Mrs RC has decided we're going to Blackpool to see the illuminations. Tonight.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working in the office

Comment

Trying to concentrate on my surfing whilst Mrs SB cleans the living room carpet.

Followed by me moving the TV/DVD/VCR/SKYBOX/WII across the opposite side of the room whilst Mrs SB rearranges the furniture into "winter mode" (i.e. different couch combi)

Followed by Mrs SB and youngest SB05 settling down to watch all the guff that is available on the gogglebox of a saturday evening!

Back to surfing.

Sun : Lie-in

Watching Celtic hump the Scum on TV

SB Son01 + his missus and sproglet will be coming over to snaffle Sunday Roast again at Chez SB

Getting ready for work.................
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Last night

Today (daytime)
                Had a nice bit of brisket for lunch
                Went out for a walk.
                As little else as possible.

Tonight and tomorrow
                Job applications.
                Watching Casualty.
                Housework

Tomorrow
                Visiting Dad's girlfriend.
                Housework.
                More job applications.

Might finish painting the kitchen ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Mrs PL is out at a friends birthday overnight so I have the house to myself. I've also been granted permission to by a new TV (oh yes!)
                  hmmm spent a little more on the TV than I thought and she's due back in half an hour.

Sancerre is in the fridge, dinner will be on the stove and receipt will be stashed away.

Comment

Working...
                  X