• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Club Sandwich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should probably blame somebody on this forum, but whenever I see an odd phrase or topic on here I also look it up on urban dictionary. 'Club sandwich' is there would you believe it

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Mix it with salmon and it's tops.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        I should probably blame somebody on this forum, but whenever I see an odd phrase or topic on here I also look it up on urban dictionary. 'Club sandwich' is there would you believe it
        Yep, Mary Poppins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Honestly, drain a tin of salmon and mix some sandwhich spread in and put it on toast. you can also grill it with a wee bit of cheese on top. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Honestly, drain a tin of salmon and mix some sandwhich spread in and put it on toast. you can also grill it with a wee bit of cheese on top. Fantastic.
            I suppose that's haute cuisine in the land of battered mars bars and deep fried pizzas.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Furthermore, what's the point of getting a woman to knock on your door dressed as French Maid offering to turn down your bed if she gets upset when you offer her 150 euros for a blow job! :
              In all my long years I have never taken 'turn down service' when staying at a hotel. Fracking rip off. I've normally had too much to drink to care at that time of night.

Except once; well, nearly. It was 'complimentary' but when the lady turned up ex-mrs HAB sent her away. I wanted to see what the hell she was going to do that was going to warrant me forking out more money for tips. Come to think of it; maybe that was the reason why she sent her away.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Unsuprisingly it's an American invention. Evidently one layer of filling and two slices of bread that make up a normal sandwich isn't enough for the fat ****ers so an extra layer was added. I'm just surprised they don't deep fry the thing as well to add even more calories to it.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I suppose that's haute cuisine in the land of battered mars bars and deep fried pizzas.
                  Kangaroo burgers for lunch I will have you know.

Comment

aye, different cultures. Looking forward to getting back home to Bootle for a tripe club

yum yum

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                      Unsuprisingly it's an American invention. Evidently one layer of filling and two slices of bread that make up a normal sandwich isn't enough for the fat ****ers so an extra layer was added. I'm just surprised they don't deep fry the thing as well to add even more calories to it.
                      If you think it through, they'd have even more food if they made 2 normal sandwiches though.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X