• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why's it so quiet here ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Just busy is all. Will have more time at the end of the week to post more utter bolox on here.

SY01
    whs
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm still here benes. It's the most characters I've entered into an editor so far. Corking whisky fuelled hangover! Can thoroughly recommend it.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

good man Hyper, glad to hear it

EO, I can't enter that competition, I can't write 50 words

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
          Don't worry. He couldn't read 'em!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
            Betcha could on your rotisserie
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Betcha could on your rotisserie

you are so right there luv

here's the link,

Weber Charcoal Rotisserie - Weber Charcoal Accessories: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

once your significant other goes from being a cost center to a profit center you can ask him to get you one :-)

the weber kettle rotisserie takes bbqing to another level, forget the routine and regularity of sausages, steaks and burgers, or the occasional roasted chicken and consider the possibility of rotisserie slow roasted chicken kebab, pork kebab, beef etc all of those big meet dishes with exotic Toscan names and seasonings and juicy flavours running through the meat as it rotates every few seconds - in a word bringing bbqing to a new dimension - yum

Milan.

Comment

I've got a Weber - best BBQer out there - let the hickory tainted smoke flavour those roasting animals on the grill.

Might get one of those rotating thingys benes. Better than getting the butler to keep basting the chicken each time.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Is it safe to come out yet?.
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                  X