• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A dangerous race

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dangerous race

Has anybody got the date of this years Grand National?

BTW I'm disgusted
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

And I thought that this was another thread about the arabs!

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
      Has anybody got the date of this years Grand National?

BTW I'm disgusted
      Sat 8th April I believe.

I have a few tickets for Royal Ascot - much better class down here in the South.

Comment

Hope you have picked out your new hat

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
          Hope you have picked out your new hat
          It will probably be a hard hat as they are still building the place at the moment, looks like it will be ready on time though. Great day reccomend it to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by privateeye
            Sat 8th April I believe.

I have a few tickets for Royal Ascot - much better class down here in the South.
            I'll remember that next time I see a fat bird puking up outside Camberley Jumping Jacks
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

While on subject of races, an INNOFENSIVE post about camel jockeys.

Anyone see news of a big camel race in Kuwait? Apparently the jockeys were traditionally young boys but there was lot of fuss about the dangers so they replaced them all with robots, motsly in the form of the young boys they replaced. Rather funny image I thought, loads of camels running along with little boy shaped jockeys on them.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                While on subject of races, an INNOFENSIVE post about camel jockeys.

Anyone see news of a big camel race in Kuwait? Apparently the jockeys were traditionally young boys but there was lot of fuss about the dangers so they replaced them all with robots, motsly in the form of the young boys they replaced. Rather funny image I thought, loads of camels running along with little boy shaped jockeys on them.
                Hope those little robots had good O-rings!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X