• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My worst off the cuff pun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

That commute still getting you down?
    No, the lack of sex.

HTH.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Anyway, worst pun.

I used to work in the NOC of a UK based telco, one day a street cabinet containing some transmission system in the was hit by a bus and took out a few thousand customers phone service. We dispatched the on-call engineers and so on, and due to the number of customers affected had to go through the escalation procedure. When I phoned the NOC manager he asked what the problem was, I told him it was a "bus error"
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        No, the lack of sex.

HTH.

Oi loikes it when your blunt.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          No, the lack of sex.

HTH.
          "If you become one of my girls, you can have as much as you want. I'll take 90% of the money and make sure you're protected at all times" - Dodgy Agent
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fella I knew in the Army was going out with one of the girls in the Women's Royal Army Corps (WRAC....pronounced "rack"!)
            She was a black lass, so someone that had never met her suggested she was a Raccoon!! You had to be there I suppose!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Fella I knew in the Army was going out with one of the girls in the Women's Royal Army Corps (WRAC....pronounced "rack"!)
              She was a black lass, so someone that had never met her suggested she was a Raccoon!! You had to be there I suppose!
              But was she fit?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                But was she fit?
                Not especially, but she had a good sense of humour.
                The guy was no oil painting either though.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Best photo pun I've seen for some time.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The King of Puns

Coffee's for closers

Comment

In my days pre-IT, when I was a proper electronics engineer, I went to many of these annual electronics exhibitions / trade shows in that there London.

At one, a guy from a well known hardware manufacturer came over and said:

"Escuse me, do you use switches?"

To which I replied "On and off".

Comment

Working...
                      X